sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2007

Going up again

I havent been writing lately since I have been a bit down and working and out all day long.
I have been looking for a job here since I arrived or we can say before, because I was sending CV's and all before landing hehe.

Well, at least 20 interviews, 50 cv and more than a dozen of exams sessions and Im still waiting for one good job offer.

Unfortunately Mexico is not open to anything that is related to China, people often asked me before leaving and now too, why did you go? why there? Why so far?.

Why dont they ask why not?What can we learn from china, what can we teach them, how can we good partners and make good business? They have lots to improve and we can lead them the way and we have things to be corrected too.

If people could only see further than their noses... Mexico will be better and compete and win and...

I would have a job by now! hehe.

2 comentarios:

Henna Gaijin dijo...

Ánimo! Podría ser Peor...
ah! Y gracias por escribir...
eeto... anata ga kawaiiko desu yo!

AnNaMa dijo...

Hola, leí tu comentario en el blog tampicomx.blogspot.com Dices que estas organizando un viaje a Tokyo en diciembre ¿cual diciembre? ¿ya pasó? ¿será en 2008? platícame, aun cuando ya haya pasado. Mi correo miAnNaMa@gmail.com